House plans with cost to build estimates are absolutely needed because no matter what types of house plans you want, whether it is mid century modern house plans or 2 bedroom house plans with master suites, cost estimations will let you know how much money you must prepare. If you have a limited budget, you can look for minimalist house plans with cost to build estimates free on the internet. Below is how to calculate the cost estimation to build a minimalist house.
General Minimalist House Construction Costs per Square Meter
You have to remember that the costs house plans below are just an estimation. The costs can change due to the prices of materials and salary for the workers. Here is the general cost range for minimalist house construction.
- For a building area of 100 square meters, the cost is between $3000 to $3500.
- For a building area of 101 square meters to 300 square meters, the cost is between $3250 to $3750.
- For a building area above 301 square meters, the cost is between $3500 to $4000.
If it is compared with per item calculations, this general cost calculation will usually cost much more money. It is because of several factors such as the price agreement with the contractor, interior designer, or architect, how vast the area is, the types of materials used, and licensing and distribution of materials from building stores to the location of your house. If you want to know the right cost estimations for minimalist house construction, you are able to do a survey of building material prices and salary for workers in the area you live.
Rough Calculation of Minimalist 2 Floors House Construction
The average cost estimation to build a minimalist 2 floors house is a minimum of $1650. But if you want to build a minimalist house 2 floors in 60 square meters, then you need to prepare a budget around $3000 to $4000. The calculation of a minimalist 2 floors house construction consists of some details, such as:
- Calculate the cost of building materials per square meter. Choose high-quality building materials, with estimates per square meter multiplied by the entire building area.
- Calculate other costs such as for contractors or architects if you use their services.
- Last, you can calculate the overall budget plan for the building.
Above is how to calculate minimalist house plans with cost to build estimates.